Thalia Capos 200 Series Professional Guitar Capo w/ 14 Interchangeable Fret Pads – For Acoustic, Classical, & Electric Guitars - 24k Gold Plated Finish with Santos Rosewood Inlay
Huge Savings Item! Free Shipping Included! Save 14% on the Thalia Capos 200 Series Professional Guitar Capo w/ 14 Interchangeable Fret Pads – For Acoustic, Classical, & Electric Guitars - 24k Gold Plated Finish with Santos Rosewood Inlay by Thalia Capos at Musica Five. MPN: G200-SR. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Thalia Capos - Functional Guitar Art The Thalia Capo is not only the easiest, most feature rich capo you've ever used; it's also a complete
The Thalia Capo is not only the easiest, most feature rich capo you've ever used; it's also a complete rethinking of the capo as a piece of guitar art.
The patented design is just as intuitive as it is beautiful. It's engineered to fit your instrument perfectly & keep it in tune, and has the unique ability to easily slide from fret to fret, opening up all kinds of creative playing possibilities! You can now make super smooth transitions between songs, or even compose songs with key changes in the middle of the song.
- 24kt Gold Plated Finish with Santos Rosewood Inlay
- Die Cast Zinc Construction
- Heavy Duty Spring
- Fourteen 200 Series Fretpads to perfectly match the fretboard radius of your guitar, that Easily Snap In and Out of Place (7 Standard Tension & 7 High-Tension Rubber Fretpad): 0", 7.25", 9.5", 10", 12", 15" & 16"
- Effortlessly Change Keys and Capo the Guitar with just your Fretting Hand
- Can Be Stored Above the Nut When Not in Use
- Includes a Clear Polycarbonate Jewel Case & Microfiber Cleaning / Gig Pouch
LOVED BY MUSCIANS EVERYWHERE
"Decorative. Adaptable to the radius of your neck, resulting in improved intonation. Very satisfied." - louislb
"This capo is amazing... it's dead on accurate... You can tell a lot of time went into the development of this capo." -Ed
Our story begins with an 8-year old girl with a big idea. One day in 2010 as Thalia was playing guitar, she gazed up at the poster of Taylor Swift on her wall. Taylor was holding a beautifully inlaid Hawaiian Koa Taylor guitar. Thalia was using a capo that day, but as she stared at the poster she envisioned a much more beautiful capo for Taylor, one that would perfectly match her Hawaiian Koa guitar. That was the seed of an idea that would ultimately lead to the invention of the capo that now bears her name.
Features & Highlights
- Thalia Capos are stunningly crafted and expertly designed with you, the musician, in mind.
- Every Thalia guitar capo comes with a LIFETIME WARRANTY, 14 interchangeable fret pads to fit your instrument flawlessly, one polycarbonate jewel case, quick-start guide, microfiber gig bag, Santos Rosewood pick and a Thalia sticker.
- It's perfect for classical guitars, 6-string guitars, 12-string guitars, acoustic guitars, electric guitars & banjos
- The Thalia Capo 200 Series Features over 30 improvements, including the ability to effortlessly transition between keys or songs by sliding the capo with your fretting hand.
- GUARANTEED - If for any reason you aren't completely, absolutely, positively in love with your Thalia Capo®, simply send it back for a full refund within 30 days.
|Item Weight:||0.47 pounds|
|Item Size:||1 x 4 x 4 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.79 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.69 x 1.69 x 1.69 inches|